NefariousNateNefariousNate

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Your Mind Hates You Your Mind Hates You

This would be a cool idea, but the execution is terrible. It's just absolutely terrible. No commands work unless you happen to hit the specific key words in the right order. This is BS. I should be able to affect him with any negative thought. All commands should work. Needs tons of work. Not yet worthy to be a game.

PeltastDesign responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I mean it. I've learned a powerful lesson about making text-based games not suck, and a lesson in general about how to make games not suck.

...That lesson may have come at the expense of your time/energy, but hopefully I can make it up to y'all in the future with more games that don't suck. :)

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

Definitely one of my favorite games on Newgrounds. So simple and yet so effective. Played and finished during my math class. Enemies are really freaky. Only problem I had was I wasn't able to see where things were even with the brightness turned up so I had to refer to the walkthrough a couple times.

The Infinite Ocean The Infinite Ocean

i kept losing all the items in my inventory. I dont know if this is a bug or part of the game, but it is extremly annoying. I didn't get beyond the second room with the screwdriver.

Kingdom of Liars 1 Kingdom of Liars 1

MORE! this was by far one the best point and clicks I've played, and is worthy of being a buyable game in it's own right (with the rest of the story of course)

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

This is a really well put together game. It's incredibly fun. The only concern I have is the spawns (i usually spawn in or right in front of enemies, and the controls feel slow to respond.)