NefariousNateNefariousNate

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Your Mind Hates You Your Mind Hates You

This would be a cool idea, but the execution is terrible. It's just absolutely terrible. No commands work unless you happen to hit the specific key words in the right order. This is BS. I should be able to affect him with any negative thought. All commands should work. Needs tons of work. Not yet worthy to be a game.

PeltastDesign responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I mean it. I've learned a powerful lesson about making text-based games not suck, and a lesson in general about how to make games not suck.

...That lesson may have come at the expense of your time/energy, but hopefully I can make it up to y'all in the future with more games that don't suck. :)

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

Definitely one of my favorite games on Newgrounds. So simple and yet so effective. Played and finished during my math class. Enemies are really freaky. Only problem I had was I wasn't able to see where things were even with the brightness turned up so I had to refer to the walkthrough a couple times.

The Infinite Ocean The Infinite Ocean

i kept losing all the items in my inventory. I dont know if this is a bug or part of the game, but it is extremly annoying. I didn't get beyond the second room with the screwdriver.

White Rabbit White Rabbit

This had me headbaning, awesome work.

FenixB-dogg responds:

haha, then I did my job! thank you

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

the only thing I recommend is making it longer. Otherwise it's a very wonderful piece of music.

The Purest of Winters The Purest of Winters

this is a lovely song and evokes both happiness and sadness in me. It reminded me of all the family times I had during the winter seasons, and yet reminds me that all good things eventually come to an end. A very excellent work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Thanks NN!

I just noticed you posted this review 2 hours ago, and it's been a long time since I've checked any reviews or my account for that matter... So, lemme take this opportunity to say THANKS!... really appreciated, love this old song, so I'm glad people are still enjoying it.